What we say: The Ludwig Atlas Snare Stand offers great positioning possibilities in a well designed lightweight package.
1 in stock
Highly portable for the Metropolitan Professional
Light-weight, yet durable stands designed for optimum set-ups in confined spaces.
The true originals never really go out of style; they just improve with age. Created to be highly portable for the drummer on the go, Ludwig’s new Atlas Classic Series Hardware is precision engineered for higher function and increased durability. The simple, light-weight approach of our original flat-based stands is enhanced with modern appointments, while retaining the core elements of their predecessors.
Classic Snare Stand
- Acculite Sustain Feet (Patent Pend): Standard on all Atlas Classic stands, Acculite Sustain Feet are designed to increase placement versatility compared to other flat based stands. Their dual-slot design allows for unrestricted, overlapping positioning using alternating heights on companion stands. Acculite’s bottom chamber further creates a sonic barrier between the stand and the floor, improving resonance from mounted cymbals, toms and snare drums.
- Light-weight, strong, flat-based stand.
- Gearless Infinite angle tilter.
- Low-Contact basket grips: Extended contact points on the basket clutch holds drums securely with minimal hoop contact for increased resonance.
- 7/8,3/4″ tubing for light weight and portability
- Insulated tube joint clamps
Snare Drum Stands