What we say: The Ludwig Atlas Standard Hi-Hat stand has a solid heavy-duty design that represents great value.
Out of stock
For the Gigging Professional
Medium/heavy-weight stands with all the functionality needed for medium-to-large venues
Not every gig calls for the heaviest-duty hardware. For most gigging-professionals, a high-function, reliable set of durable medium/heavy-weight stands is first-call. Atlas Standard is the solution. Affordably priced with all the necessary features needed for medium-to-large venues, in weights that won’t require paying a drum tech to lug them around.
Standard Hi-Hat Stand
- New “Speedster” foot board.
- New Keystone wing nuts and base feet.
- Sturdy double-braced legs.
- Fully adjustable spring tension.
- Threaded spike spurs for solid anchoring and stability.
- Wire base for compact folding.
- Non-marring full wrap cymbal clutch.
- Adjustable bottom cymbal angle.
- Insulated tube joint clamps.