What we say: The Promark Broomstick is a great sound innovation which really opens up the possibilities for sound exploration. The broomstick is somewhere between a brush and hot rods and includes adjustable rubber bands to vary the broomsticks flexibility. The Broomstick also sounds great on auxiliary percussion and is recommended for use on the cajon.
Promark medium Broomsticks play most like a traditional drumstick with a similar diameter. Broomsticks are a hybrid between brushes and Promark Rods made from actual broomcorn. Broomsticks offer greater volume than brushes, though less attack than rods. Adjustable O-rings allow the player to change the spread of the bristles much like one would with a pair of brushes.
- Hybrid of brushes and Promark Rods
- Length: 14 1/2″ Diameter: 7/8″
- Adjustable O-rings allow for control of bristle spread
- Made from actual broomcorn
- All Promark broomsticks are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA to the most stringent quality controls in the industry