What we say: PROMARK Shira Kashi Oak 2B Nylon Tip Stick is great for the heavy hitter, and perfect for practice pad workouts. The Shira Kashi Oak gives a crisp and articulate cymbal sound and will last longer than Hickory or Maple sticks.
6 in stock (can be backordered)
Tip Material: Nylon
Tip Shape: Oval
The 2B is a standard diameter drumstick for the heavy hitter. Excellent larger general purpose stick for rock, heavy pop and country or just practicing on your pad. The nylon tip provides a brighter, more articulate sound.
- Shira Kashi™ Oak is a dense and heavy wood providing a sturdy feel in your hand and excellent ride cymbal articulation. Sticks made of this Japanese Oak are exceptionally durable and usually last longer than other types of wood.
- Diameter: .630″ Length: 16″
- Oval nylon tip provides a brighter more articulate tone for multiple applications
- Short, quick taper for a more forward balance with less rebound
- All Promark drumsticks are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA at our Texas facility to the most stringent quality controls in the industry